Friday 13 July 2012

That's why


There comes a point in your life when you start to really take into consideration what you wear on a daily basis as well as what items of clothing you have into your wardrobe.

The type of environment I grew up in never encouraged fashion but then again it never condemned it either so basically I was surrounded by people who dressed average without thinking about making a statement or  mentally putting together a outfit for a certain occasion.It's true:looks are not everything!..but I think that as long as you have the personality to go with the wardrobe,you're good to go;)


I do not wish to work in fashion or dedicate my life to it but I must admit that shopping and putting together outfits is one of the very few thing I really enjoy doing.
As for the blog I really hope you like it and feel comfortable enough to send me feedback…I’m aware of the fact that I’m not perfect.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment